Google
 

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

Its been a rough year, glad its all over and we can move on!

Amidst the joyous mood in the air, all the festive celebrations, “Auld Lang Syne”s, whishes & hopes, almost seems like a routine and nagging affair to me. 12 moons ago, despite the ignorance on what lies ahead of us, everyone seems to be in high hopes. There and then, like everyone else, I hoped for the best, deja vu…

Ironically, after a recollection of the past 12 woeful months at this very last moment of the year, I could not tell if those “happening” 365 days were the best. If they were, I cannot picture too many things that could be worse! I guess regular persons live regular lives and hope for regular things.

Thus, while the wise who foresaw the future remains dead and buried, I hope not for the best but the extraordinary!

Cheers!!

No comments: